TapeCase is proud to be partnered with 3M – one of the world’s foremost providers of adhesive products. We believe in the products 3M delivers. They are creative and practical and will ultimately make a difference.
We’d like to highlight 3M’s latest development in aluminum foil tape. The 425 model is a thermally conductive, moisture and solvent resistant, heat and light reflective tape, which also resists fire and outdoor weathering. 3M 425 is typically used in the HVAC industry for conducting, shielding and sealing. This shiny, silver, dead-soft aluminum foil tape is made with a transparent, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive, so you can be sure it will stay put wherever you put it. Other features and benefits of the 3M Aluminum Foil Tape 425 include:
- High thermal conductivity to maximize heating and cooling efficiency
- High heat reflectivity to protect temperature-sensitive materials against heat damage and hot spots
- Part protection from flame damage
- Dust and moisture protection
- UV degradation resistance for long-term performance
To purchase 3M Aluminum Foil Tape 425 or to see more of our product offerings, browse through our 3M inventory.